Latest Station Vacancies
We are now looking for News Journalists and or Roving reporters for the station. To apply email : email@example.com or call 07887 526377
Get Your Music Played
If you would like your music played on the station then please do send your tracks to us Send them via : WE TRANSFER – DROPBOX –
Our Studio is located in the Toby Jug Public House, Newman Way, Rednal
Our studio is only available on certain days, but due to current restrictions, the premises are currently CLOSED
Call The Studio
Fancy a request? Got something to say to the community. We are here for the community. If you want to get in touch, text or call us.
Community News and Events
We are here to connect to our community, 24/7. If you have something to say, or you want to react to something, get in Touch.
GETTING AROUND OUR SITE
COFTON RADIO NEEDS YOU!
Volunteer Presenters Now Required
We are looking for local people with a real passion for the community. And, if you have ever fancied working in radio, that’s a double whammy! We would really love to hear from you.
- We aim to give a positive change and provide a valid voice for the community
- We are not trying to compete with any other internet community or commercial station
- We aim to provide you with the best quality and wide a range of entertainment throughout the week
- We are staffed entirely by volunteers
- We are a non-profit run station and rely on sponsorship, donations and fundraising to keep the station running
- We are also proud to help support local businesses, charities and all music talents
"Thank you for joining us at Cofton Radio. Our station is designed to share music, stories, news and information about South Birmingham and North Worcestershire. It's a diverse region and one that we love. Thank you for helping our station become a part of the community."
Station and Programme Director
We Are Social
The Heart of The Community
Welcome to Cofton Radio. Broadcasting online 24/7, we are a radio station set up to connect the people of South Birmingham and North Worcestershire.